THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Audrey Hepburn




AUDREY HEPBURN.....

She was my idol..Serious..I'm obsessed to her. She's elegance, gorgeous, pretty.Damn pretty.I want to be like her. She was born on May 4, 1929, in Brussels, Belgium.She spent part of her youth in England at a boarding school there. <--no wonder her self confident showed on her face kan2..


Are we look alike??? Hihi...Part mata tu.Sama kan.Nice and big Eyes.Mummy pun cakap Audrey sangat2 pretty. Mummy pun big fan of her and Sophia Loren. But i guess Sophia Loren's look mcm masculine sikit kan..What do you guys think? My laptop punya wallpaper pun Audrey Hepburn tau. I think she had influenced me a lot. My makeup, my style. The way I talk.Chewahh....
If ada orang kata " apa kejadahnye lah ko minat gileww kat org dah mati neh". Well, u guys, what do you think my answer? I will told them, " yang u all sebok2 nape?? " "MYOB". Really-really suka sama dia.
Oklah guys...muahh..muahh...



0 comments: