THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 22, 2010

ENd

K A N T O I

Semalam I call you, you tak answer
You kata you keluar pergi dinner
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true
So I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola

Tapi bila I sampai, you tak adaLagilah I jadi gila!
So I called and called sampai you answer
You kata, 'Sorry, sayang. Tadi tak dengar.
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym.
"Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain.

Sudahlah, sayang, I don't believe you
I've always known that your words were never true
Why am I with you? I pun tak tahu
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you
So I guess that's the end of our story
Akhir kata she accepted his apology
Tapi last-last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too
With her ex-boyfriend's best friend...
Tommy...


Hello People...really love this song...
Looks like everyday i do have time to blog. Yeah, now I really2 have time for myself. I'm wondering to sambung facial balik...It been a decade (haha) I tak facial. I'm sure kak anum(beautician) will terkezut nanti..Now it is time for me to pampered myself. Dulu busy nak manjakan orang kan, but in the end orang tak appreciate pun.Sibuk flirt with other girlsss.So what for?? Like I told u guys earlier lah kan, Go with the flow..Huhhh,tired lah macam ni.Always think what he's doing, with whom..I'm really2 tired..

Orang cakap hidup cuma sekali, so, make it sweet..takmau pressure, tension, stress..now i'm more relax..because I do believe that, Allah always with me.. and setiap yang berlaku ada hikmah nya..Moreover, I got a lotsss of friends that totally rockss, family yang cool...Hence, I will not regret at all for what I did..

Luckily my family bond(ties) was soooooo strong...Whatever it is, family yang akan with you bila susah and senang..and my BFF - Nogiey and shikin - i'm sure without my girlfrens susah jugak..
they are totally my true friends..boleh tak nak dedicate lagu utk dorang?? I want to attached this song lah...from miley cyrus(hannah montana) - true friend -




Serious tau,they all my true friend.True friend never condemn what their friend doing.All they know, whatever can make their friend happy, they will support.Now that's a true friend. When I sad, feel down, they always by my side..I just sms them or call them, and they will layan me..
U guys memang kawan dunia akhirat lah....U guys are totally roxx...Love you both....

I have to stop here...Mummy call me just now..so, I have to go mummy's room..Bye guys..

Lots of Love.. (:

0 comments: