THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 12, 2010

What to put??

Erk?? actually i don't know what tittle suitable for this post..so, i just put that tittle loh..wanna share with u guyz about something..it happened this morning..hmmmmm where should i start ehh??? wokey, last saturday, which is on 10th July 2010, i went for interview at Puchong...The company was R** Holdings...i got that job..but,i reject it..so, the Contract Manager called me asking for my explanation..already told their HR MAnager what..The reason why i tolak their offer..still not satisfied meh???..mencikk...


The Contract Manager sms me..." Hi, Good morning. I'm George from R**. I just wish to know the true reason for your rejection of our offer. So that we may improve in future. If you don't mind, you may voice out whatever unsatisfaction of our offer. No hard feelings. No liabilities will be hold against you or any party. Thanks for your comments. Thank You Very Much" <---mcm tu lah bunyi sms dia..


Then, i replied " Hi, George, morning. First of all I want to apologize for my rejection. It is because I already got better offer from other company. Sorry for causing any inconvenient to you. Thank You"

What I want to share with u pplsss is sometimes, we have to be selective. that's for our own future kan..ok, let me briefly share with u guyz about that company..they only specialize in waterproofing works...althouh, it's a big company, but still..takmaulah..my sis also told me that,no need lah accept their offer..nanti resume tak cantik..me totally agreed...what do you expect??? Of course i'll reject their offer..there's only 1 work involved...and the nature of the work, for me is too dangerous..(saya tak boleh kena cahaya matahari nanti kulit saya terbakar).. :))

Mummy and abah pun cakap tak payahlah..so i just follow their decision..After all, their restu sangat2 important kan..I'm not regret at all..

- FIN -

0 comments: